Finish it Friday- Part 2

How are you coming on your Finish it Friday projects? Make any progress?  A little? A lot?  I made some myself.  Take a look at this two page layout from the Florence Paper Collection I completed.  It took me a while to get this done so there will be more layouts coming from this collection before the weekend is over.   In the meantime, please enjoy this one!



 This left page of this layout is of me when I was in the first grade, circa 1975.  I attended a Christian school at the time that didn't require uniforms until the next school year.
This right page of this layout are pictures of me in 1986 and 1987 respectively.  The left and right photos are the Summer of 1986 just prior to my Senior Year of High School.  These were Senior Portraits.   The center photo is 1987 and my cap and gown photo from South View Senior High.

Stay tuned tomorrow and Sunday I will have more layouts and cards from the August Florence Paper Collection.  As a reminder, this collection is in our 2015-2016 idea book and will be retiring on 8/31.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2017!!

Blessed Beyond Measure: September Stamp of the Month