Work It Girl Wednesday: Awesome Friendships

Wow! It's Work it Girl Wednesday!! What's that you say well, that's when I share with you my multitude of reasons that I love Close to my Heart.

Without a doubt, one of my most favorite reasons that I love Close to my Heart are the friendships I have made while being a consultant.  There are so many opportunities to meet new folks both customers and consultants and build relationships, from gatherings, workshops, team building events or the annual National Convention every summer!!

Speaking of National Convention, check out these pictures from the 2013 Close to my Heart National Convention at Walt Disney World, in Orlando Florida.
 Me with my "boyfriend" Donald Duck and his BFF Pluto!
 I met Shannon at the 2013 Close to my Heart and we became fast friends.   I am blessed to say that now, she is my awesome upline.   It's so much fun being on the Stampin' Buds Team.  She's the best ever! If you join under my Inky Wheeler's team, you'll not only be a part of my team but a part of Shannon's with her being your second upline.
Just chillin' with Minnie and Mickey!  

This is only the tip of the iceberg of why I love Close to my Heart.  If you want more information on becoming a consultant on my team, just give me a shout either through my email inkywheeler@gmail.com or on any of my social media links listed in the sidebars.  I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have and get you on your way to becoming part of the best teams in the scrapbook and stamping industry.  Until next time!  Have a Magical Day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2017!!

Blessed Beyond Measure: September Stamp of the Month