Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Work it Girl Wednesday!!


Did you know that you really can do what you love, love what you do, AND make MONEY!!  Well, yes it's possible.   Now is a great time to become a Close to my Heart Consultant.  Close to my Heart just released our newest Annual Expressions for the 2016-2017 sales year, and OMG! This is without a doubt one of my most favorite idea books/catalogs ever.  There is absolutely something for everyone no matter what type of paper artist you classify yourself. I would love to have you join my team.  If you think this is something you are interested in doing and would like more information, I invite you to contact me at inkywheeler@gmail.com or any of my social media avenues and let's talk. Additionally, look for a post each Wednesday on this blog with details on the many benefits and perks to being a Close to my Heart Consultant.   I look forward to answering any questions or concerns you have.   Come on, what are you waiting for? Let's Work it Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment